Frequently asked questions (FAQ's)About Future Learning BV
What does Future Learning BV do?
We also provide training and offer hosting, update, backup and helpdesk support through our managed services.
What is meant by managed services?
Some examples of tasks that can be outsourced to Future Learning BV are: hosting, update, backup and helpdesk support.
Take a look at our offer of Managed Services.
Hosting, what does that mean exactly?
An ILIAS environment must be on a server that is connected to the Internet. Hosting ensures that this server is managed and that your website is accessible.
Good web-hosting requires a lot of technical knowledge that Future Learning BV can offer. Take a look at our offer of Managed Services.
What are educational services?
Take a look at our offer of educational services.
What is content?
Content therefore has an always adapted execution and meaning, depending on the ‘container’ in which it is placed.
For example, a learning management system can contain the following components as content:
- Text: explanation of how the environment works; explanation of the execution of tasks / lessons; titles of various topics; etc..
- Curriculum; class; curriculum; didactic template; etc..
- Learning module: container in which, based on clear learning objectives, defined learning material is offered. This can be done through: text; photos; animations; gamification; interactive videos; VR; etc..
- Test; order; survey; etc..
- Forum; word list; wiki; etc..
With every project in which content is developed, it must be clear beforehand to all parties about what content it is exactly.
Also take a look at our offer of content development.
Send us your contact details without obligation and we will contact you to schedule an appointment!
Would you rather read more about our expert session first?
Do these possibilities match your company’s wishes and would you like to know more about them? Click below.
In consultation with you we will map the desired situation of your company and we will see what we can do for you.
All of course without any obligation. Or just give us a call.