ILIAS authoring functionalitiesDevelopment e-learning modules
ILIAS authoring-functionalitiesDevelopment e-learning modules
You already have some knowledge and experience with ILIAS. You are a teacher and/or author and would like to learn how to develop an e-learning module within ILIAS. You learn the basic skills to do so in this training.
Please bring your own laptop. It is also useful if you have some photo, film and/or PDF files ready to use during the course.
- Didactical and practical conditions
- Need of the e-learning module and in what form
- Project group, planning and communication
- Global course style and design templates
- Use of other ILIAS elements in the development of an e-learning module
- ILIAS and / or SCORM e-learning module
- Differences and choice
- Structure and structure
- Elements from which a page is or can be built:
- Text paragraph
- Insert media: (interactive) image, film, url link or pdf
- Use of advanced tables
- Use and operation of folding bars
- Questions in the learning module itself
- Further possibilities
- Export and publish the e-learning module
- Final assignment where you will use all the knowledge you have gained today.
Send us your contact details without obligation and we will contact you to schedule an appointment!
Would you rather read more about our expert session first?
Are you interested?
Do these possibilities match your company’s wishes and would you like to know more about them? Click below.
In consultation with you we will map the desired situation of your company and we will see what we can do for you.
All of course without any obligation. Or just give us a call.