- Didactical and practical conditions
- Th eneed for asessment and in what format?
- Project group, -planning and -communication
- Use other ILIAS objects when developing of questions
- Question pool
- Media pool
- All question types are explained:
- Multiple choice one answer and/or multiple answers
- Embedded question
- Matching question
- Hotspot question
- Ordering question
- Fill-in-the-blanks question
- other less-used question types
- Elementa that can be used to build a page within a question:
- Text Paragraph
- Insert media: (interactive) image, video, URL or PDF.
- Use of advanced tables
- The different phases of development of an assessment are discussed:
- How to insert questions
- Settings at the presentation level
- Setting at the score and conditions level
- Final practical exercise where you will use to al knowledge that you learned today
You already possess basic knowledge and experience with ILIAS. As teacher and/or author you will learn how to develop assessments /quizzes.
4703 RC Roosendaal
Please bring your own laptop.
It is also handy if you bring along some photo, video and/or PDF material to be used during the training.
€ 450,- excl. VAT (if you’re a customer for whom we host your ILIAS system, you will receive a 30% discount)