- Didactical and Practical conditions
- The need for e-lerning module and in which format
- Project group, -planning and -communication
- Global style and design templates
- The use of other ILIAS objects during develoment of an ILIAS e-learning module
- ILIAS and/or SCORM format
- Structure and composition
- Elements that can be used to create a page
- Text paragraph
- Insert media: (interactive) image, video, URL-link or PDF
- Use of advanced tables
- Use and operation of accordeon-blocks
- Questions in content
- Other possibilities.
- Export and publication of e-learning modules
- Final practise exercise; you will use all knowledge that you learned today.
You already posses basic ILIAS knowledge and skills. You are a tutor and/or author who wants to learn how to develop e-learning modules. In this course you will learn basic development skills.
4703 RC Roosendaal
Please bring your own laptop!
Is is also handy if you bring some photo, film or PDF material to be used during the course.
€ 450,- excl. VAT. (if you’re a customer for whom we host your ILIAS system, you will receive a 30% discount)