ILIAS is an open-source learning content management system (LCMS). With ILIAS you can share, administer and organize knowledge and training activities. The system is accessible, user friendly and is completely configurable. The open-source license is free of charge. ILIAS can also be used on tablets and smart phones.
- a personal learning environment for every student;
- modular courses;
- multilingual content;
- assessments and tests;
- progress tracking;
- calendar, glossary, wiki;
- webinar (online seminar);
- upload of pdf files and other material;
- extensive reporting;
- chatfunctie and forum: for communication between students and tutors;
- combine different types of learning (blended learning);
- user interface available in 22 languages (based on personal profile).
Integrated Learning Environment
ILIAS is an integrated learning, information, and co-operations system (Integrierte Lern-, Informations- und Arbeitskooperations System). It was originally developed in 1998 at the University of Cologne, Germany, and is now being used by many large corporations, organizations and universities. In 2002, ILIAS was published under the GNU General Public License.
Download the ILIAS for Business factsheet, specially for business and government organizations: Factsheet
Download the ILIAS for Education factsheet, specially for universities organizations: Factsheet
Join the Free Spirit
Download the ILIAS booklet “Join the free spirit“.
See also ILIAS Users
Teammeeting about cliënts